Canada Express Entry from India
The Canada Express Entry system allows you to immigrate to Canada and apply for a PR directly in Canada. It is used by IRCC to process applications from skilled workers who wish to immigrate to Canada as skilled professionals. The Express Entry system for immigration to Canada allows applicants to apply to live and work in Canada and become permanent residents in less than a year.
Prepare Yourself For Express Entry Visa for Canada
Before submitting your online Express Entry application, you will need to follow these steps
- Pass the language tests: IELTS for English and TEF for the French
- Obtain an ECA(Educational credential Assessment) done on your educational qualifications by an authorized body to prove that your education standards are on par with the Canadian education system.
Steps to get Express Entry Visa for Canada
The following steps are required to apply for Canada Express Entry from India
- The first step is to determine if you are eligible for one of the federal economic programs. The IRCC supports the following federal economic immigration programs through its Express Entry raffle.
(a) Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC) – is meant for professionals who have skills needed within the economy. Many services such as lawyers, doctors, and teachers fall into this category
(i) The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) – is intended for applicants who have worked in Canada and have gained work experience in Canada.
(b) The Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC) – is for professionals exercising technical trades & for those who are semi-skilled workers.
It is important to know exactly which Federal Economic Program you will be eligible for, as applying through the wrong program may result in your application being rejected. Our Canadian immigration experts will guide you on the right program based on your professional background
- The second step is to submit an expression of interest via an online form. The online form will be completed by our immigration consultants based on the information provided by you
- The IRCC assigns you a score based on a weighted scoring system with different weights assigned to different categories such as your IELTS score, your education level, and your work experience. The score is assigned a total comprehensive ranking score of 1200.
- If you do not have a valid job offer, you can register with our job search feature to search for opportunities in Canada.
- If your score is above the score limit, you will receive an ITA. we will keep you regularly informed of the status of your application and will certainly notify you in the event of an ITA being issued.
Applicants who have a job offer from a Canadian company can get up to 200 additional bonus points in the CRS. You will need to obtain a Labor Market Impact Assessment and a permanent full-time job offer from a Canadian employer to qualify. Our consultants can help you qualify for organized work with a Canada-based employer.
Another method of earning additional Express Entry points is to apply to each province for their respective Provincial Nomination Program. Provincial Nomination Programs are managed independently by individual provinces and provide an additional 600 points to applicants who show interest and ability to settle in the province. If you do not have a valid job offer, you can register with our job search feature to search for opportunities in Canada.
- The IRCC will proceed with the draw and if you have a CRS score above the minimum threshold, you will receive an ITA. Once you have received your ITA, you will have 60 days to submit a PR Canada application along with all required documents.
- If you have not received an ITA in the current cycle, you can consult our immigration experts in Canada for additional advice on how to improve your score.
- Upon receipt of the ITA, you will need to present the police certificate from all towns in which you have lived in the past for a period of more than six months.If you have lived in more than one country, you must present a different certificate from each of these cities. Our immigration experts in Canada will guide you on the process of applying for and obtaining one.
- The IRCC will set a date and recommend a doctor to perform a health examination and provide you with a medical certificate stating that you are eligible to travel to Canada
- In some federal economic programs, you may be required to show proof funds to show that you can sustain yourself independently in the country.
- Once the certificates have been received and your application has been reviewed, you will receive a Provisional Permanent Residence Visa which allows you to travel to Canada
We are committed to providing you with the foremost efficient, effective, and clear consultation method in your quest to relocate to Canada. when such an important life decision is at stake, you would not want to depend on anyone but the experts